2. Solar LED Garden Lights made with discrete components.
* Schematics may differ slightly.
CDS, on all circuits, is a photo resistor (light-dependent resistor).
Interestingly, they have almost same circuits.
Very old, and looks like home made.Some explanation of how it works (source link under the picture).
Garden light with unusual circuit on CD4001. L1 - 460uH.
These waveforms to explain how it works.
3. Solar LED Garden Lights (direct powered LED).
The simplest. Siemens Pathmarker, model 16953:
In case where two rechargeable batteries and Yellow LED:
One 3.6V Li-Ion rechargeable battery and overcharging protection:
4. Simple dual-mode Flashlight
Emergency Flashlight has two options. ON constantly or short flashes every 0.8 second.
* Only an example of what will happen if the capacitance of the capacitor is increased to 3.3uF.
* 5. 120V 12 LED bulb, as source of Hi-Power LEDs (schem. diag. here).
* 6. Very low voltage DC-DC converter for LED, on a single transistor - here.* 7. TRONY, small solar panels - link, (saved as .pdf file).
* 8. Panasonic Solar's handbook (saved here).
* 9. DC-DC converter 1.2 to 3.3 Volts (for MSP430G2011) based on ANA618 (almost ready)
* 10. L-meter, measures from 1uH to 200uH, based on YX8018 / YX8019 (almost ready)
* All schematics for reference, only.